If you’re a fan of the XBMC/Kodi media player, you’ve probably heard of the popular add-on “Mundo Oscuro” (“The Dark World”). It’s a nice, fast, and themed alternative to the built-in XBMC themes/skin.
If you’re a Kodi user, you’ll know that this software has a huge community of fans who polish and update the latest builds of the open source media player. It’s a media player with an increasingly broad library of add-ons and is special in that it supports almost any type of media you throw at it, from movies to music to TV shows and even live TV.
Install Mundo Oscuro, also known as Dark World, is a Kodi addon with Spanish content. If you live in the Spanish region and are really looking for a Spanish-language addon for Kodi, then Mundo Oscuro is… Dark World is the best option for you. This addon contains many entertainment options in Spanish.
The addon is still in its infancy, but you already have access to some great areas, including Terror, Paranormal and Mysteries. You can add this addon to your device by following these step-by-step instructions for all current versions of Kodi.
How do I install Mundo Oscuro on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Typehttp://catoal.orgin the text box above.
- Now enter Catoal in the lower field > Press OK.
- Back to Home > Select Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Catoal >plugin.video.MundoOscuro-0.0.1.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Click on Video Addons > Mundo Oscuro > Install and wait for the notification.
How do I install Mundo Oscuro on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enterhttp://catoal.orgin the upper field.
- Enter Catoal in the field below > OK > Return to start page
- Choose System > Tools > Install from Zip file > Catoal.
- Click on plugin.video.MundoOscuro-0.0.1.zip > Wait for Addon notification.
- Select Video Addons > Mundo Oscuro > Install